Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mini-society Training

          As soon as Cupcake Wars were over and I was halfway through planning the next amazing adventure for my students, the real world came calling once again. I attended three days of training in order to implement Mini-society into my third grade class. It sounds wonderful. It looks like some interesting activities to get students to engaged in the world of economics. It also means more prep work for the teacher. It is okay though. I think the kids will like this adventure as much as they liked Cupcake Wars.

Mini-society will begin in the next two weeks and run through the first week in March. I will be working on in at least three times a week.

Mini-society information for those of you who are new to the idea (like I was):

http://ted.coe.wayne.edu/sse/wq/nick/mini_society.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment